Thursday, October 29, 2009

Marathon here I come!

Due to a certain turn of events, my training has taken a completely new look. I am now both an athlete and a coach. Though the training is mostly (basically entirely) inspired by the greatest distance coach in the world, Arthur Lydiard from good old New Zealand! I am immensely excited to begin such an ambitious endeavor of training with a HUGE focus on aerobic work. I think things will work great though, because personally I love that stuff! So tomorrow I return to the roads, but only an easy 8 miles, just the beginning of many, many, many, many, many miles. I'm actually feeling very optimistic about these circumstances, and truly feel I will come out strong after its all said and done. I leave you with none other than a great RI band that everyone should check out, The Low Anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment