Monday, March 29, 2010

Emergency Poncho!

Rain. So much rain. Wet. So very wet. Poncho. All problems solved (almost). I don't understand why more people don't use ponchos. They are quick, easy, practical - what else could you ask for? Ok if it came with a free joint or something that'd be sweet - that's just those Mexican ones though, oh wait I've got one of those too! Safe to say Ponchos rock. $1 ocean state job lot. chyeah.

Haven't written here in quite a while. Been pretty busy, busy doing nothing and everything all at the same time and still not being able to fit in the right stuff. I'll figure it out eventually, I just need to finagle the clocks just right so that I can fit everything in as I see it my mind. Then it will be beautiful; I will be beautiful. Like a poncho or something. Twirling in the rain. Exhilarating, exhausting heavy gasps of temperate ecstasy. Holding back from running free. Someday soon it will come, and there will be brilliant fields of flowers, beer cans, kit-kat wrappers, and perfume scented air floating softly into our whiskered noses. It will be warm, 80 degrees, and we'll all be smiling. You'll all be there, smiling, laughing, enjoying life before the end.

Thats what I see coming.

Thats all I want to see.

Springtime wishes

May the sunshine melt
away my $1 poncho
into a beautiful puddle
of innocent tranquility,
and spread its colors
on the flowering trees.


Love Always,
nick

Local Natives
= my current obsession, great music, very fleet fox-ish, but completely their own sound, great harmonizing, catchy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Local Natives are great. They sound like Fleet Foxes with a rhythm section. Their cover of "Warning Sign" by the Talking Heads is probably my favorite track on their record... I didn't even know it was a TH song at the time.

    Nice blog dude ;)

    (--Derek)

    ReplyDelete