Saturday, July 31, 2010

Goodbye July

Goodbye July,
You've been much too kind.
You gave me sunshine, fireworks, perfect beach days, parties with beautiful people, with beautiful ideas, music constantly flowing from the bar to my bed, kissing me with the sweet sounds of crickets, friendships grow like the flowers in my mother's garden, the garden in which I shed my sweat to help grow, alongside my most beloved person, an understanding of how to love, happiness in each day, rainy summer days (never too bad), a new pair of running shoes, roads to run down, and up, guitar songs, 10 books to add to my "read list", famous people to meet (but what is fame really? being known? I know the whole world exists, your all famous!), a new wardrobe of bizarre clothes, pizza, ice cream, and beer, what else do you need as my mom would say?
Thanks July,
You've been much too kind.


This band is called Delorean, they are from Spain, and are amazing. Enjoy. They are playing in boston on my birthday, anyone who wants to come let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment