Friday, February 13, 2009

Acceptance

I reached acceptance despite not knowing the punishment yet. Well today was much better, I started my day at 6:50 a.m. for a nice morning run with a good Irish lad. So after 5 miles in the beautiful, what I like to call pseudo-spring weather we headed up to our 7:45 a.m. meeting. Which lasted 20 awkwardly silent seconds because one person was missing. The rest of my day was quite enjoyable, short classes, an interview for the sports website/TV show, and then Mass after dinner. It was nice being in church again, I've been away from the church for a while. I don't know why. But I still have faith and lately I've been in a state of merciful prayer. If only some people in this world could forgive like God does. But that's a dream. Today was quite an eventful day as I reflect upon it now (a little past midnight). One final milestone for today was reached with the epic return to the mural. Thats right...the mind is working again, though I must admit it was not much tonight, but for some reason that damn mural just makes me feel alright. Someone once told me it is therapudical and I really believe that person is right. I think I know why I started it, but I'm not sure if now is the right time to say it. But what I can say is that I never feel alone when I drawing in solitude on my wall. Besides how can I with a worm as happy as that!

1 comment:

  1. haha what your philosophy professor said in class reminds me of the movie Little Miss Sunshine. Have you seen that? Toward the end when Steve Carell is talking to Dwayne about prime suffering years and where we would be without them. If you haven't seen it, you should.
    Anyway, I hope all this crap goes away for you. Not running in college has really affected me as a person. I understand how you could feel lost without it.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete