Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good to be back...

Well it is damn good to be back. Over break I realized its really hard to motivate myself to do anything outside of sitting on my ass and being a bum. So I am glad to return to school, to help me keep on running (instead of just long runs) everyday. It is an unfortunate dive right back into things though, 7 a.m. run, three classes, and afternoon run. It still will be a nice return. I feel rejuvenated, which actually reminds me of a story today. There was this guy, homeless I presume, looked like a nice guy though, he was holding a sign and it read: "In need of HELP" and I thought to myself, "don't we all". But then my mom did a beautiful thing, she stopped, opened her window and handed the man a 5 dollar bill. He smiled and said, "Thank you ma'am", and she said, "we could all use the help these days" and he smiled and nodded. This small encounter took no longer than a couple seconds but it touched me. Sharing and caring is my mother and I admire her for it. I am going to try to live this same way, after all me and my mother are most alike. Well I'm going through a huge Connor Oberst phase so I leave you none other than: (I think he says my last name in the beginning)



AWESOME VIDEO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment