Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just like starting over...

This spring break has been well needed and very relaxing. Basically I've been sleeping, eating, running, and hanging with some old friends. Its been perfect. The past couple weeks before break I was on a path for destruction. Now with some rest I've been able to compose my thoughts and emotions, making me much happier. Not to mention my running is going well too! So I decided I needed some change with the mop of hair on my head, so 5" of it ended up on a barber's floor. I like my new haircut and realized after taking a shower how much easier short hair is to manage! Life is good. Well I'm feeling inspired and creative, so time to write some new songs for a possible solo project in the near-future.

K'naan is playing at Lupos April 2nd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment