Thursday, December 10, 2009

Don't break on me

Life has been interesting lately, the flood of papers has not fully drowned me yet, I'm kind of doggie-paddling my way through all of it. I anxiously await the end of this torturous semester. Yesterday I graduated from personal counseling, I'm no longer depressed or traumatized according to the doctor, who was amazed how well I've recovered. I've got my secrets but I'd have to say I feel a lot happier lately, despite the end of semester work, but overall I'm trying to look forward to things to come and not dwell on the atrocities of the past.

My mind is sound, but as for my body I think i'm breaking. My right foot throbs in pain and my left has that familiar dull pain. I really hope I don't have a stress fracture! I took today off, but will be back tomorrow, I need to keep running for so many reasons and need to stay motivated and ignore the pain. I really hope though it goes away. Til then, I'm dosing myself on ibuprofen.

Music of the day, Fruit Bats, listened to their entire Ruminant Band album three times today. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment