Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home Again

Home is an amazing place, despite how many things may have changed, the concept of home and its familiarity always remains. Well, last night was quite enjoyable, some wonderful sledding with some wonderful people, sprinkled with a bit of stargazing and warming drinks made it a pretty perfect night. Made me feel home again. Home is also nice because it changes and can exist on multiple levels. I have this unique desire to leave this home I currently call home. Not out of spite or any sort of distaste for my current home, i just need to discover a new home. I need to explore the options the world has to offer. I need to breathe some western air, and lay in the mountains and gaze at the stars - which themselves are homes for completely different creatures. I want to find my own star and live on it, I want it to be beautiful and glittering.

Music of the day: ME! www.myspace.com/littlenick20 I finished recording my newest song "Thawing Out", it is not remotely close to perfect but I don't ever want to be perfect. Ever. So please take a listen, and look forward to more to come!

love,
nick

No comments:

Post a Comment