Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Compute this

Computers rule this world. They addict me. They frustrate me. The cause me to lose sleeping time. They are horrible creations that need to be destroyed. Yet we can't. We cannot do it. Is this the problem with the human condition? We cannot live a life not ruled by time and machines and cars and computers? Why not? What happened to living with nature and by nature. Our nature is now made of circuit boards and LEDs. Distractions are all around us. The smart avoid them, the dumb succumb. Not just the dumb, but the curious, the thinkers, the observant. They somehow control us yet still. I hate it. Now as I write on my computer at 3 am. Why? Computers made me do it. I hate them but cannot live this stage of my life without it. I look forward to the day where I can leave my computer and never return to it. That will be the day I have found true peace in my life and my own being. That'll be the day when I am happy. I look forward to that day but fear it is too far away.

-nick

No comments:

Post a Comment