Monday, November 23, 2009

Drug Rug

I enjoyed a beautiful weekend at home. It was successful on many levels: 1) It reinvigorated my desire to run, 2) Motivated my equally powerful desire to write some more songs, 3) Forced me to spend lots of time alone, contemplating life. Very happy with all three things for various reasons. Plus I received a sweet drug rug from my mom for my birthday. So yes, it was enjoyable. Recently I've become entertained with creating a new blog with a goal of reviewing a movie one week and an album the next week, trading off each week. So please keep your eyes peeled for the first post around the end of this week. The blog will be entitled Vinyl and Cellulose Acetate.

_nick

BTW, WTF Bob Dylan??? But it is actually awesome and hilarious. Love him, plus all money from the album goes to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment