Monday, November 30, 2009

If the world ends in 2012....

**NOTE** this blog is extremely jumpy and confusing, decipher from it what you will

First of all if the world ends in 2012 please react in the same fashion as those in the music plug of the day: Bright Eyes' "At the Bottom of Everything". Even upon death take it with cheer and don't regret the past. This is too good to explain my belief in the end of the world, Walt Whitman once said in "Song of Myself":

I have heard what the talkers were talking, the talk of the
beginning and the end,
But I do not talk of the beginning or the end.

There was never any more inception than there is now,
Nor any more youth or age than there is now,
And will never be any more perfection than there is now,
Nor any more heaven or hell than there is now.

Urge and urge and urge,
Always the procreant urge of the world.


This is absolutely amazing to acknowledge our unity with all life and times and worlds. We will all return to one form or another but never truly disappear. So those people in your life who you treated unkindly, or completely destroyed a once fruitful relationship will no longer hate you, but will realize your togetherness is meant to be in another life.

Love and caring is what life is all about, over my thanksgiving break i realized this. I also worried as I hung out with old friends whether or not they were truly my friends. So i thought. How many actually "know" me. I realized no 1 friend truly knew me in entirety, that truly takes years and years of being with someone. This is the importance of relationships. The person who you chose to spend the rest of your life getting to know needs to be your best friend. Everything must be perfect and for some reason you need to always be attracted and magnetized to returning to one another. It just takes the right charisma and irrevocable love for the person.

Love,
nick

No comments:

Post a Comment